NEW ZEALAND are looking to bounce back from defeat to Ireland when they meet France in Paris tonight.
The All Blacks were soundly beaten 29-20 in Dublin and will need to up their game if they’re to see-off a tenacious Les Bleus side.
- Kick-off time: 8pm GMT
Follow all the latest with our live blog below from 7.30pm…
France are looking to make it a clean sweep in the Autumn Internationals[/caption]
New Zealand were stunned by Ireland last week[/caption]
France have historically been a bogey team for the All Blacks, but haven’t beaten them in the past 12 years.
In their first two Autumn Internationals, the French beat Georgia and Argentina, but they can expect a much stiffer test this weekend.
Les Bleus head coach Fabien Galthie has called on his team to play their own game of rugby and not try to copy Ireland’s blueprint for beating New Zealand.
He said: “Ireland have their own rugby, their own game. We can’t copy Ireland. We haven’t got the same players nor the same rugby as them.
“They were able to play a fantastic match. There’s no superlative available to describe their performance.
“Despite that, the result was in the balance before a try [scored by Akira Ioane] was turned down by the referee decision for a forward pass [thrown by Rieko Ioane].
“It tells us a lot about Saturday’s opponents.”
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
What time does France vs New Zealand rugby kick off?
- France vs New Zealand takes place on Saturday, November 20.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in France and 9am in New Zealand.
- It will be held at the Stade de France, Paris.
- Last time the sides met, New Zealand ran out 49-14 winners in Dunedin to complete a 3-0 series whitewash.
What TV channel is France vs New Zealand rugby on and can I live stream it?
- France vs New Zealand is not live on regular UK television.
- However, you can live stream all the action on Amazon Prime Video.
- Viewers with a Smart TV can install Amazon Prime Video directly to their televisions.
Can I watch France vs New Zealand rugby for free?
- Yes. First-time subscribers can get a one-month FREE trial of Amazon Prime Video.
- This will revert to a regular £7.99/month subscription if not cancelled.