New Delhi, Children are very innocent. In such a situation parents of young children have to be very careful. A little carelessness turns into a big accident. It is also said that if an accident is written, it can happen even if you pay close attention.
A parent living in the UK took great care of their two-year-old child. But one day he accidentally left the Air Freshner in an accessible place for the baby. As a result, the child remained in a coma for three days in the hospital. This heartbreaking incident is from Devon, UK.
Carrie and her husband, Dale, live here with their two-year-old child. The incident happened when his son Riley approached the air freshener installed in the house and accidentally drank it. Immediately after this he started having trouble breathing. Dale went to his mother and began to cry.
Carrie could not understand what had happened to her baby. After this, when Dale returned, he called an ambulance, from where Riley was admitted to the hospital. Riley was first admitted to Derryford Hospital in the city.
But his condition worsened and he was taken to Bristol Children’s Hospital. In the ICU, Riley remained in a coma for three days. Riley’s mother, Carrie, said for a moment she thought she had lost her baby. Carrie said this little thing would be so deadly, she didn’t even imagine.
Such things should be banned. Three days later, Riley regained consciousness and began gesturing to his mother. The air freshener company came in contact with the parents after the case came to light and is constantly monitoring the child’s condition. They are trying to figure out how the accident happened.
The air freshener company breathed a sigh of relief as the baby’s condition improved and hoped the baby would recover quickly. Riley’s father said he knew Riley would survive. He is a brave kid but it was all very scary