IRELAND will be on a revenge mission THIS SATURDAY when they take on New Zealand for the second edition of their Test series.
The All Blacks asserted their dominance at Eden Park – cruising to a 42-19 win in Auckland.
And Test debutant Pita Gus Sowakula’s 70th minute try put the icing on the cake for the hosts.
However, the Irish can take some confidence from their second half surge which saw Ian Foster’s side concede a couple of early penalties.
Plus, Ireland were twice denied tries by the TMO which would have further closed the gap.
What time does New Zealand vs Ireland kick off?
- New Zealand are scheduled to host Ireland on Saturday, July 9.
- The match between the two huge nations will kick off at 8:05am UK time – 7pm local time.
- Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin, New Zealand is the assigned arena for this eye-catching encounter which can hold around 50,000 fans.
- Ireland were thrashed 42-19 when the sides met last weekend
Read More on Rugby
What TV channel is New Zealand vs Ireland on and can I live stream it?
- New Zealand vs Ireland will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Pre-match coverage is scheduled to commence from 7:30am UK time – 35 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports can stream ALL the action live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Ireland head coach Andy Farrell will be boosted by the return of four key players ahead of Saturday’s second Test.
Rob Herring, Mack Hansen, Finlay Bealham and Harry Byrne are all in contention to start having made an appearance in this week’s training session.
And Johnny Sexton has been declared fit despite being dragged off in the first half with a head injury.
Most read in Rugby Union
However, Jeremy Loughtman and Dave Hefferman are currently following 12-day return to play protocols after suffering concussion. whilst Stuart McCloskey arrives in New Zealand on Monday.
Elsewhere the All Blacks should have a fully fit bill which is a major boost for Ian Foster
- New Zealand to win 1/7
- Draw 1/25
- Ireland to win 5/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication