New Delhi, Keeping pets at home is a hobby of many people. Among these, the animals that people keep more often include dogs and cats.
Often you have seen that people start putting their hands in the mouth of these animals while playing, but after the incident that we are going to tell you today, you will not make such jokes with cats except dogs. It is often said that timely vaccination of pets is very important.
Heinrich, 33, was bitten by one of his foster cats, but he didn’t know it would lead to his death. Even after 15 operations, they could not save him from a painful death. According to the Daily Mail, he had to be hospitalized for a month, after which he died.
Henrik Kriegbaum Plattner, a resident of Denmark, adopted a cat and her babies in 2018. He was taking them with him to shift when one of them bit his finger. Heinrich was taking it as a joke, but soon his hand was so swollen that he ended up in the hospital. Doctors admitted him and he stayed there for a month.
During this time, he underwent 15 operations, but to no avail. Even after 4 months of the incident, his finger was not working properly, after which the doctors decided to amputate a part of the finger. Even after cutting his finger, Henrik was not relieved.
According to his mother, Heinrich’s immune system was severely compromised by the incident. He developed pneumonia, rheumatism and diabetes and finally Heinrich died in October this year. Indeed, due to a cat bite, he contracted a flesh-eating bacteria.
According to Heinrich’s wife, her husband died of starvation, and cat bites are not to be taken lightly, as they can be fatal.SS1MS