New Delhi, Union Road and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari on Monday announced an allocation of Rs. 10,000 crore project inaugurated and foundation stone laid. Meanwhile, CM Yogi was also present. On this occasion, 12 projects and foundation stones of six projects were laid. Nitin Gadkari gifted 10,000 crore projects in Gorakhpur
Union Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari said that Yogi Adityanath is fighting injustice in the same way Lord Krishna worked to suppress the evil. His work is commendable. Law and order is in force in UP today.
An atmosphere of fear has been created among criminals. Today, projects worth more than 10,000 crore rupees have been launched under the guidance of CM Yogi. Uttar Pradesh is the leading state among the fastest developing states of the country. The way this state is growing, it will soon become like America. It will be developed on American lines.
Announcement of New National Highway Projects to Accelerate Area Development in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh!#PragatiKaHighway #GatiShakti pic.twitter.com/9moyBSJVef
— Nitin Gadkari (@nitin_gadkari) March 14, 2023
He said that by the year 2024, the work of roads worth five lakh crore rupees will be done in Uttar Pradesh. The demands made by the state government from the central government have been met up to 90 percent. Ethanol pumps will start in Gorakhpur soon.
Ethanol will be Rs 60 per kg. Union Minister of State for Finance Pankaj Chaudhary, MP Ravikishan Shukla, Kamlesh Paswan, Dr. Ramapathiram Tripathi, Vijay Kumar Dubey, Ravindra Kushwaha, Praveen Nishad, Jagdambika Pal were present on this occasion.
Foundation of roads
- Sonali-Jungal Kauria Road, total length-80 km, cost 2700 crores
- Construction of Greenfield Gorakhpur Bypass, Length-27 km, Cost-2100
- Construction of Barhalganj-Mehrana Ghat Two-lane paved shoulder, length-57 km, cost-974 crores
- Construction of Maharajganj-Nichlaul-Thouthibari two lane paved shoulder, length – 40 km, cost – 809 crores
- Construction of two-lane paved shoulder from Hadiya Square to Karmaini Ghat, length-49 km, cost-516 crores
- Construction of Balrampur Bypass Two Lane Paved Shoulder, Length-21 km, Cost 516 Crores
- Shohartgarh-Uska Bazar two lane paved shoulder, length-33 km, cost-510 crore
- Sikriganj-Badalganj two lane paved shoulder, length-39 km, cost 403 crores
- Chhapia-Sikriganj two lane paved shoulder, length – 35 km, cost – 307 crores
- Shohartgarh Bypass, length-6 km, cost-189 crores
- 66 crores for construction of overbridge on Gorakhpur-Anandnagar railway line
- Gilola Bypass Two Lane Paved Shoulder, Length-3.50 Km, Cost 62 Crores
- Mohadipur-Jungal Kauria Forelane, length-18 km, cost-323 crores inaugurated these projects.
- Cantonment-Chhapia two lane paved shoulder, length-55 km, cost-281 crore.
- Road from Bhakrabari to Paratawal Charrasta, length-26 km, cost-94 crores
- Road from Bengali Tola to Barnaha Purab Patti, Length-19 km, Cost-70 Crore
- Road from Kuni Bazar to Gola, length-9 km, cost-70 crores
- Construction of CC Pavement in Babhan, length-380 meters, cost-4 crores
The projects that were inaugurated are as follows.
- Mohadipur-Jangalkodia four-lane, length-18 km, cost- 323 crores
- Cantonment-Chhapia Two-lane paved shoulder, Length-55 km, Cost- Rs. 281 crores.
- Road from Bhakrabari to Pertawal Chowraha, Length-26 km, Cost- Rs. 94 crores
- Road from Bengali Tola to Barnaha Purab Patti, Length-19 km, Cost- Rs 70 crore
- Road from Kuni Bazar to Gola, length-9 km, cost- 38 crore rupees
- Construction of CC Pavement at Babhan, Length-380 Meters, Cost- Rs. 4 crores