Full of vigor and passion, the spin bike is pretty popular with young people, which enables you to exercise with music. While sweating, you lose fat and drop trouble. In addition, most household spin bikes are small in size and widely used, thus being the first choice for the whole family to exercise. Then how to choose a spin bike? Here are four focuses when choosing a spin bike.
- Bike body
Magene G611 exercise bike
- At present, there are many kinds of spin bikes on the market. Each company has its own practices for the structural design of the bike body, such as X-shaped design, central double-fork design, and V-shaped design.
- Note whether the design can evenly distribute the gravity of the rider so that the bike body can be stable without shaking during riding, and the damage to the bake is relatively slight.
- Pipes are easy to compare. The thinner the circular pipe, the poorer the bearing capacity. The thicker the square pipe or elliptical pipe, the greater the bearing capacity, and the better the ride stability.
- For the flywheel, pay attention to nothing more than its material and weight. It is generally made of iron and aluminum.
- Most of the flywheels on the market are made of iron, whereas the more advanced flywheels prefer aluminum.
III. Resistance and brake
- Most spin bikes use friction to form resistance to the brake, which inevitably generates certain noise and is easy to wear the resistance wheel.
- The gasket material used for friction is vital, and attention must be paid to its maintenance. The spin bike makes riders sweat, as a result, corresponding measures should be taken to avoid rust on iron products.
IV. Magnetic resistance system
- The magnetic resistance system uses the contact surface between the magnet and aluminum to generate an eddy current to form resistance. The larger the contact area, the stronger the resistance generated by eddy current.
- This braking resistance mode will not produce debris caused by friction, and no matter how much the resistance is, there will be no friction sound when stepping on the pedal, and the operation is quite smooth.
V. Electromagnetic resistance + smart connection
- Now, the most advanced smart electromagnetic resistance spin bike is equipped with built-in Bluetooth, which can be used to wirelessly connect the mainstream sports apps on the market to allow the riders to enjoy more programs. The bike resistance can be automatically adjusted according to programs, without manual operation at all. Simple follow-up training can maximize the fitness effect.
- Higher power accuracy. As an important indicator of sports ability evaluation, the concept of power has been gradually popularized in the professional sports field. Electromagnetic resistance bikes can not only make the power value more accurate but also accurately match the program resistance according to your sports ability so that you can half the work with double results.
What is the best spin bike brand? Everyone may have an answer to this question. Find out more bikes here